YOUR PHOTOS JUST GOT BETTER. WAY BETTER, and our new PLUG & SHOOT version is even easier than Bluetooth monopod!
(Product guides, tips and fixes below.)
LEAVE NO ONE OUT OF THIS HOLIDAY’S PHOTOS! GREAT GIFT ITEM.
BUY ONE FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY ON AMAZON NOW.
SPECIAL HOLIDAY PRICE – $12.77 or $9.95 for two or more.
CLICK HERE OR ON IMAGE BELOW
How will you use it most?
- Selfies – Take great selfies that look like you. No closeup fisheye views, mirrors or outstretched arm in the photo.
- Groups – Get all your friends in the photo, instead of asking one of them (or some random stranger) to take a photo for you.
- Places – Include a great view of the places you’re visiting in the photo too.
- Hidden or difficult shots – Reach over or around walls and into narrow places to capture impossible shots and hidden views.
- Event views – Raise your smart phone or camera above the crowd for great photos or videos at concerts and other big events..
Easy to Use Features
- The adjustable phone mount has a spring-loaded clamp that securely holds even the largest phones in place, in their cases. The standard 1/4″ screw camera mount holds digital cameras as well.
- Just plug the 35 mm plug into the headphone jack of the phone. Take photos/videos by clicking the button on the handle.
- Advantages over BlueTooth monopods: No pairing. No recharging. Just plug in the headphone plug to your phone’s headphone jack and take the picture.
- Absolutely no interference with other Bluetooth devices used by you or others.
- Wired Cell Phone Monopod
- Adjustable Phone Bracket
- 35mm headphone plug and play shutter release compatible with IOS 4.0 and Android 4.0 system or above.
- Enhanced pole construction for easier extension of the monopod.
- Groove in pole adds stability.
- Hand strap adds protection.
- Dimensions: 12.5 in/318 mm folded to 42.9 in/1090mm extended.
- Bracket Height: 2.2 in/56mm – 3.4 in/88mm. Fits Samsung Note 4 or Apple iPhone 6 Plus.
- Bracket Depth: 0.8 in/20 mm. Holds most phones in their cases.
- Weight: 4.7 oz/134 gm.
- Load capacity: 1.1 lbs / 500 gm.
- Color: Black.
The phone holder/clip/bracket is compatible with all iPhones and most Androids with 4.2 OS or higher, 4.4 or higher preferred. It is reported as being compatible with:
- Apple iPhone 4/4S iPhone 5/5G/5S 5C / iPhone 6 6plus (See note on iPhone 6 occasional issue below)
- Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 / Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 / Samsung Galaxy S3 mini i8190 / Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 / Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 / Samsung Galaxy S4 Active i9295 / Samsung Galaxy Note i9220 / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II N7100 / Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 i9150 / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 III N9000 / Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- HTC ONE M7 / HTC ONE MINI M4 / HTC ONE X / HTC ONE S / HTC DROID DNA
- Sony Xperia Z L36h / Sony Xperia Z Ultra XL39h / Sony Xperia ZL L35h /Sony Z1 L39h
- Nokia Lumia 1020 / Nokia Lumia 920 / Nokia Lumia 820 / Nokia Lumia 720 / Nokia Lumia 520 / Nokia Lumia 625 / Nokia Lumia 925
- LG Nexus 4 E960 / LG Optimus G Pro F240 / LG Optimus G2 F340 / LG Nexus 5 D821
- Blackberry Z10 / Blackberry Q10
- Motorola XT910 / Motorola XT926 etc
It also has a universal 1/4 screw, which is suitable for all pocket digital cameras
Comes with a 90 day guarantee on product defects with refund of the purchase price or replacement. Online registration after purchase required. SizzleShot products are supported from Nashville, TN, Music City USA. Beware of low cost lookalikes. We take pride in providing high quality products with great customer service.
Limited time free software offer
Buy now and receive a free license to PhiMatrix ($24.95 on Amazon), the design and composition app for Windows and Mac used by thousands of photographers, designers and artists in over seventy countries for quick, easy, professional photo composition, cropping and design. This package is a great gift, for yourself or anyone with a cell phone or digital camera.
- Put the cell phone into the phone clamp
- Attached the mobile phone clamp to the monopod and tighten the screw
- Stretch the monopod
- Launch the cell phone camera application
- Point the camera and press the shutter release button on the handle to take photo.
Note that the Android OS is an open system with no unified standard. Some mobile phone manufacturers use the standard Android OS but others modify it to their own preferences. Even the same brand of may use different versions of the Android OS on different models in their line. The SizzleShot monopod supports most of the mainstream Android systems of release 4.2 or higher. Below are additional tips to help you use it with your Android phone.
- To check compatibility before buying, one option is to go to the Google Play store and download the Selfie Stick Store app. When you connect any wired/cable monopod that is compatible, it will display a headset icon in the top panel. If no icon appears, it is a sign that the monopod is not compatible with your smartphone. Download Selfie Stick Store at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.selfishop.camera&hl=en
- On Samsung phones, open the Camera Settings and change the function of the Volume button to Camera / Capture as follows:
- Open the Camera
- Click on the Gear icon to access the settings
- Click on the “Volume Key”
- Select the “Camera Key” option
- On other Android phones (with at least Android 4.0), use the free Camera360 app.
- Download camera360 at http://www.camera360.com and allow the app to access the camera function. Camera360 was one of PC World’s “Top 100 Tech Products” in 2011, and is the world’s leading camera apps for iPhone and Android. Boasting some of the best Effects and Filters to enhance your photos, an intuitive user interface and wonderful user experience, Camera360 now has over 200 million users worldwide.
- Open the camera360, go to “Settings” and then “Advanced settings.”
- Open the Volume functions.
- Select “Capture.”
- If that doesn’t work, you might want to try a different version of Camera 360.
- We haven’t tested these, so please do your own review and use at your own discretion/risk. See the HowToGeek for additional information on Android phones.
If the selfie stick doesn’t work or the shutter release button on the monopod handle does not take a photo on your cell phone, please try the following:
- Check to see that the monopod’s plug is fully inserted into the headphone jack, especially if your cell phone is in a case. See if taking the phone out of the case makes a difference in the consistency of the connection.
- Check the monopod with another cell phone to see if the monopod itself is working properly. iPhones work in default mode with the monopod, so that’s the easiest one to use for testing.
- Check to see that the buttons on the side of the phone are not being pressed down by the cell phone clamp.
- Check to see that the “Press” button on rubber sleeve is making proper contact with the shutter release micro-switch underneath it. If it has rotated or shifted, gently rotate the rubber sleeve until it makes good contact.
- On the iPhone if it seems that the buttons aren’t working see this Apple tip on Buttons and Switches.
- Numerous iPhone 6 users report on the Apple Forum that selfie sticks work at first with their iPhone but then mysterious stop working, even though the selfie stick works fine with other phones. Here are some suggested tips on fixing the problem if your iPhone 6 isn’t working with the selfie stick:
- Shut down any other apps that are open. To do this double click the big home button and then swipe up on each app to close the app. Some apps like Spotify assume the headphone plug of the selfie stick is a headphone and take over the camera button function.
- One possible general fix noted by DigitalTrends is to try going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset All Settings and see if that makes a difference. You will need to set up a few things afterwards, but it won’t delete any files or photos. We recommend checking with your iPhone manual or Apple first to be sure.
- Do a complete power down and reboot of your phone. On the iPhone, hold the power button for 10 seconds, slide to off and then power back up again.
- Check the headphone jack with a bright light to assure that it is clean and free of lint or other foreign material. Carefully remove the lint with a toothpick or a Q-Tip after taking most of the cotton off.
- Review the instructions and screen shots for Androids above. Is there anything there that you haven’t tried?
- Check the version of the cell phone’s OS and assure that it meets the minimum requirements as shown above.
If you’re still having difficulties, contact SizzleShot support and we’ll do everything we can to get it resolved and assure your satisfaction.