YOUR PHOTOS JUST GOT BETTER. WAY BETTER. HOW WILL YOU USE IT MOST?
- Selfies – Take great selfies that look like you. No closeup fisheye views, mirrors or outstretched arm in the photo.
- Groups – Get all your friends in the photo, instead of asking one of them (or some random stranger) to take a photo for you.
- Places – Include a great view of the places you’re visiting in the photo too.
- Hidden or difficult shots – Reach over or around walls and into narrow places to capture impossible shots and hidden views.
- Event views – Raise your smart phone or camera above the crowd for great photos or videos at concerts and other big events.
- With tripods – Use the adaptor mount to attach your cell phone to a standard camera tripod (not included) and use the handle as the shutter release up to 30 feet away. Great for large group shots or shots when you can’t be near the camera.
Pair the monopod’s Bluetooth to your smart phone and take photos/videos by simply clicking the shutter release button on the handle. No app required. Adds a new dimension to the photos you take with your smart phone or camera. Your family and friends will love the new look.
Recharge by plugging the included USB cable into any USB charging source (not included) such as a USB phone charger, computer or TV.
The adjustable cell phone adaptor has a spring-loaded clamp that securely holds even the largest cell phones in place while in their cases. Non-slip adaptor included for use with phones not in their cases.
Monopod goes to sleep after two hours unused and wakes up 5 seconds after pressing the shutter release “press” button.
- Wireless Cell Phone Monopod
- Phone Clamp
- USB Charging Cable
- BlueTooth™ shutter release on handle is compatible with IOS 4.0 and Android 3.0 system or above. Pairs to phone with no app required.
- Dimensions: 9.25″/235 mm folded to 39.6″/1005mm extended
- Weight: 6.0 oz/169 gm
- Bracket Width: 2.2″-3.35″ (56 mm-85 mm) Fits Samsung Note 4 (78.6 mm) or Apple iPhone 6 Plus (77.8 mm).
- Bracket Depth: 0.6″ – 15 mm (deep enough to hold most phones in their cases)
- Load capacity of phone / camera: 1.1 lbs / 500 g
- Material: Steel
- Charge voltage: 5V
- Charge time: 1 hour
- Standby time: ≥ 100 hours
- Shutter releases: ≥ 500 times
- Main material: Steel
- Number of Sections: 7
- Color: Black
- Operating temperature: -10 to +40 C
- Certifications FCC, CE, RoHS
Comes with a 90 day guarantee on product defects with refund of the purchase price or replacement. Online registration after purchase required.
Limited time free software offer
Buy now and receive a free license to PhiMatrix ($24.95 on Amazon), the design and composition app for Windows and Mac used by thousands of photographers, designers and artists in over seventy countries for quick, easy, professional photo composition, cropping and design. This package is a great gift, for yourself or anyone with a cell phone or digital camera.
- Charge the monopod by connecting the USB cable (included) to any 5V USB charging source (not included)
- For first use, pair the Bluetooth connection of the monopod and the cell phone
- Apple iOS: Settings – Bluetooth. Turn on monopod at base of handle. Complete pairing.
- Android: Settings – Bluetooth. Turn on monopod at base of handle. Complete pairing.
- Pairing is continuous when the blue LED on the base of the handle is flashing.
- Put the cell phone into the phone clamp
- Attached the mobile phone clamp to the monopod and tighten the screw
- Stretch the monopod
- Launch the cell phone camera application
- Point the camera and press the shutter release button on the handle to take photo.
- No power or power turned off: LED off
- Bluetooth paired: Blue LED
- Taking photo: Blue LED flashes one time
- Bluetooth pairing successful on wake up: Blue LED flashes quickly
- Low voltage: Blue LED flashes slowly
- Charging: Red LED on.
- Fully charged: Red LED off.
- If pairing does not work, download the KJStar-365 app and use it instead. You can switch the OS by pressing the “Press” shutter release button and while turning the power switch at the base from off to on.
- Read instructions before use.
- Turn off other nearby Bluetooth devices to avoid signal interference.
- Do not dismantle the monopod.
- Do not use corrosive solvents to clean the monopod.
- Do not charge it under high temperatures or strong lights.
- Do not use if damp or wet.
- Do not expose it to fire or flames, as this may result in explosion.
- Do not subject to physical shock.